Plug in to state-of-the-art infrastructure, an abundance of undeveloped land and a strategic location.
What makes White Oak Technology Park the perfect home for your business? For starters, we’re in a prime location that’s just minutes from the I-95 corridor and Richmond International Airport. We have more than 1,000 acres that can be developed to meet your company’s specific needs. And major corporations including QTS Data Center, Hewlett-Packard Company and Bank of America call us home.
To see all that White Oak has to offer your business, we invite you to explore the interactive maps below.
- Acreage: 2,278 total; 1,586 (+/-) acres of available developable land
- Zoning: M-2 (general industrial district) with covenants and restrictions in favor of high-tech
- Fiber Optic Cable: Multiple providers include Comcast, Level 3 Communications, Lumos Networks, SummitIG, Verizon, Windstream Corp., and Zayo Group — ideal for high-speed networks
- Electricity: Dual-feed, double-circuit 230kV line and substation, one of only a few located in the nation; service provided by Dominion Virginia Power
- Natural Gas: 8- and 12-inch lines with 150 psi
- Water: 16-, 24- and 30-inch lines run along Route 60, Elko Road, Portugee Road and Technology Boulevard; 10 MGD firm capacity, additional 6 MGD stored on site with room for expansion; service provided by County of Henrico
- Sewer: 16-inch line runs along Route 60 and Elko Road and a 30-inch line follows Portugee Road; new pumping station with initial 13 MGD pumping capacity and room for expansion; service provided by County of Henrico
For more information including our master plan and the Geotech report, simply click on a link below to view/download a PDF. If you have any questions or need clarification, we’re here to help.
- White Oak Technology Park Master Plan
- White Oak Technology Park ECS Soil/Geotech Report
- White Oak Technology Park Aerial
- White Oak Technology Park Data Sheet
- Declaration of Covenants Restrictions
- White Oak Technology Park Aerial with Topography
- White Oak Technology Park Flood Plan
- White Oak Technology Park F&R Geotech Report